Hi,

I am just looking to send the Message String in the JMS Queue and
retrieve it later when required, ie., Getting the user input and
access that input and save it in JMS queue and later shows this string
to user again.is it possible to do like this? the above given link
seems to be used to assigning task not a queue.

Regards,
Suresh