this feature enabled.. Anyone encountered similar problem?

Thanks
Neeli

Wednesday, October 19, 2011
  App Engine SSL for Custom Domains in
Testing<http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2011/10/app-engine-ssl-for-custom-domains-in.html>

 The long awaited SSL for Custom Domains is entering testing and we are now
looking for trusted testers. If you are interested in signing up to test
this feature, please fill in this
form<https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHFoZFhlUTM1MUNpelFWcVJqcVAwckE6MQ>
.

 We will be offering two types of SSL service, Server Name Indication
(SNI)<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication>and Virtual IP (VIP).
SNI will be significantly less expensive than VIP
when this service is launched, however unlike VIP it does not
work<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication#No_support>in all
browsers that support SSL. VIP is a premium service with a dedicated
IP and full browser support. Both VIP and SNI support wildcard certificates
and certificates with alternate names.

We look forward to making this widely available as soon as possible and as
always we welcome your feedback in the
group<http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/d7fb200cbe9d2010>
.