We moved it here after Google Groups deprecated groups pages:

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/wiki/WillItPlayInJava

As a warning: this page has not been updated in a LONG time. Going forward,
we'll be looking at all the resources that are currently available and
either consolidating them or deprecating them entirely.

Is this page linked to from anywhere else? I can fix the links if it's
linked to from anywhere in the docs.

--
Ikai Lan
plus.ikailan.com | twitter.com/ikai