Hi,

I´ve been searching for an answer to this question for a while now and
couldn´t find any. Although this is also related to GWT, I consider this a
GAE configuration problem not a GWT issue.

I´m using GWT RequestFactory with GAE and would like to send some requests
(long report making) to a backend instance so as to avoid the 30 seconds
time limit but can´t find the way to configure this. Maybe it´s got
something to do with defining different custom implementations
requestFactoryies, in that case maybe it´s a GWT issue.