Also, the SSL doesn't quite work correctly. When I visit a URL like
this: https://support.fuzedtest.appspot.com/signin.html I get a
certificate error in chrome ("server's certificate does not match the
URL") despite the fact that the certificate specifies *.appspot.com -
not sure what's going on there.