Hi there,

I have been following Ikai's blog (which I have found to be most useful, so
thanks):
http://ikaisays.com/2010/07/09/using-the-java-mapper-framework-for-app-engine/

It seems I have set things up properly with web.xml / mapreduce.xml & my
mapper class. However, there is a problem.
When I run my job locally (for testing purposes in Intellij environment)
over a kind with 6 entities, the job doesn't seem to stop running, nor can
I abort the job (A loading dialog will appear and nothing other than that
seems to happen).

I have done some research and the only thing I see that was a solution for
people was that they had the purge the queue. I have tried this to no
success.

This is what my logs in console looks like (and that is the only debugging
output I see related to MapReduce):

INFO: Getting input splits for: LEADERBOARDENTRYTEMP
> Jan 19, 2012 1:32:13 PM
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputFormat getSplits
> INFO: Requested 128 scatter entities. Got 3 so using oversample factor 1
> Jan 19, 2012 1:32:13 PM
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputFormat
> getSplitsFromSplitPoints
> INFO: Added DatastoreInputSplit
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputSplit@7920afc0
> LEADERBOARDENTRYTEMP(114) LEADERBOARDENTRYTEMP(117)
> Jan 19, 2012 1:32:13 PM
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputFormat
> getSplitsFromSplitPoints
> INFO: Added DatastoreInputSplit
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputSplit@50f2a460
> LEADERBOARDENTRYTEMP(117) LEADERBOARDENTRYTEMP(125)
> Jan 19, 2012 1:32:16 PM
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputSplit write
> INFO: Writing DatastoreInputSplit
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputSplit@7920afc0
> LEADERBOARDENTRYTEMP(114) LEADERBOARDENTRYTEMP(117)
> Jan 19, 2012 1:32:16 PM
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputSplit write
> INFO: Writing DatastoreInputSplit
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputSplit@50f2a460
> LEADERBOARDENTRYTEMP(117) LEADERBOARDENTRYTEMP(125)
> Jan 19, 2012 1:32:16 PM
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputSplit write
> INFO: Writing DatastoreInputSplit
> com.google.appengine.tools.mapreduce.DatastoreInputSplit@7b6626e3
> LEADERBOARDENTRYTEMP(125) null

Also, it seems that I can never hit the breakpoints in my mapper class, is
this because it doesn't ever manage to get that far?

Thank you for any help with can be provided, I hope I have given an
adequate amount of information for you to aid me :)

Mark