Do you have fields within your persistable entities in Data.store
which are persistable?

http://www.datanucleus.org/javadocs/core/2.1/org/datanucleus/store/exceptions/ReachableObjectNotCascadedException.html

You can try pm.flush() and temporarily add catch (Throwable t)
{ t.printStackTrace() for more detail