Thaks for your answers Mat.

I guess you may be right. The log for the "serious problem" is before the
sucesfull request. I'll double check our initialization code, but on local
server all our developers are running and debugging the app properly, so it
may be a singular initialization problem that may be happening only in
production.

I'll try starting the devserver and, immediately after the app is
initialized, access the erroring servlet to see if I find something
diferent. When testing, we usually access the index.jsp url at first run of
the local instance, so there may be something wrong in the servlet/jsp that
is erroring.

I'll post back soon.

Thanks for your help,

-Ronoaldo