Hello,
I want to do the following
* The user logs in to the default application
* Based on the user criteria that is stored in the datastore, I want to
redirect the further requests to different appengine version of the server.
The reason I want to do this is, I will be able to put my selected users on
a new version first, and if things go well then, I can put the remaining
users to the new version.
I think this may be possible on the remote server.  Any one tried this
approach.

Can we do this dev server also? There are no app versions on the dev
server.  Any alternatives to do the above during development and testing

-Aswath
www.AccountingGuru.in