Hello Everyone,

We have two Business application running on AppEngine one of which we have
upgraded into HRD instance a couple of months before and other one was
upgraded into HRD instance a week before.Everything was working fine on
them but from past few days(after Friday) no mail is sending from these
applications.No exception is coming in code and it is showing "Mail send
successfully" message but mail not receiving anywhere.

We also have few other HRD and non-HRD applications running on AppEngine in
same account and the same code is working fine for all of them.Only these
two applications are facing this issue.

I would appreciate if anyone can help or give any suggestion on this.

Thanks,
Gaurav Sharma