Hey Google,

If that really is a mistake in the documentation that Ftaylor pointed out,
can you take the 5 minutes and update it?  That 5 minutes sure would pay
lots of dividends on the other side in terms of saved minutes trying to
figure out why things aren't working.

The documentation is posted here:
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/datastore/jdo/queries.html#Introducing_Queries

In the Query Filters section, the example shown contradicts the JDO spec
according to Andy's response.

Now, if the documentation is correct, then I'm just confused, and I'll just
crawl back into my computer screen and continue beating my head against
this stuff until it makes sense. However, if it's not correct, can we get
someone to update that please? It's been 3 years now. :)

Thanks,
James