Hi everyone, quick question.

class Tests(webapp.RequestHandler):
        def get(self):
                user1 = users.User(email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]")
                user2 = users.User(email="[EMAIL PROTECTED]")

                if user1 == user2:
                        self.response.out.write("users are the same")
                else:
                        self.response.out.write("users are different")

The result is that "users are different" -- I'm surprised by that.
Shouldn't they be the same? Especially savraj and Savraj both point to
my valid google account?  I can work around this issue but according
to the API documentation I would assume that user1 and user2 are
equal.

Thanks for your help!

-Savraj