Hi all,

I have a problem to get data that uses non ascii characters such as
º,ª,á,é,í,ó,ú...

I will explain how do I store and try to retrieve the data:

On top of the python source file I have:
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

The form input:
<input type="text" name="title" value="" />

Processing the form:
def post...
    category.title = self.request.get("title")
    category.put()

I fill the form with a category with title "Fórmula 1"
I fill the form with a category with title "Baloncesto" (basket)

Trying to find the category by title

ctmp = Category.gql("WHERE title = :1","Fórmula 1").get()
if ctmp is None:
    self.response.out.write("Enjuto says: I cannot find tilded
words :_(")
else:
     self.response.out.write("Pataliebre! I found it")

Searching "Fórmula 1" is always None, but searching "Baloncesto" works
fine.

Somebody knows how do I have to store and retrieve data that has no
ascii chars?

Thank you in advance. Juan.