Here another problem: "Re-using Template Snippets - Where's my {%with
%}"
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/9896097ec049cff6/156e2500cc58a732#156e2500cc58a732

"""I'd happily switch to a different template language that would
allow me to re-use snippets, but it looks like most template languages
don't work on appengine"""

PyOoHtml works!