Another ideas :)

- add "handler" to app.yaml editor (i.e : "add new static dir ->
browse it and select, add new static file, etc,...) Ordering handlers
must be possible (it's important)
- add an "index.yaml" editor
- add a "real" GAE template : with all "required" dirs (img, static,
css, template) that works with the webapp framework. And add your
favicon to this template :) it creates an error by default.
- add a built-in GQL manager : select db.Model and query the entities.
We could dump the rows and for example, with blob if we choose the
type (png, gif, binary, text,...) it could be possible to display the
"real content" not only binary string. Rows must be editabled.

Regards