Hi gang.

I'm having some problems selecting data from the datastore  and filter
it by date.  According to what I've read in thr groups I'm not the
only one experiencing this.

This is the query I have:

game_query = Game.gql('where game_date = :1',
datetime.datetime(2008,8,29,0,0,0)).get()

It returns an empty query although the datastore contains a few
entities with the datetime 2008-08-29 00:00:00.

Any ideas would be helpful in this case.

Regards,
Kjartan S.