Hi folks.

I have a (rather large) CSV file with a string that acts as a key, and
then an arbitrary number of other strings separated by commas after
that, that are to be stored in a StringListProperty. That is,

<code>
key1, item1, item2, item3, item4, ...
key2, item5, item6, item7, item8 ...
</code>

that corresponds to a datamodel class:

<code>
class ADataModel(db.Model):
    thekey = db.StringProperty()
    items = db.StringListProperty(str)
</code>

I've been trying to upload this with BulkLoader. Here's the code I've
been using for that
<code>
class adatamodelLoader(bulkload.Loader):
    def __init__(self):
        bulkload.Loader.__init__(self, 'ADataModel', [('thekey',
str),
                                                ('items', str),
                                                ])

    def HandleEntity(self, entity):
        ent = search.SearchableEntity(entity)
        return ent
</code>

when I run the bulk upload client, it claims that it succeeds, but the
database itself is unchanged. Anyone care to help me figure out what
I've been doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.