I'm building a new kind of rhyme finder.   What it does that's useful
is provide an organized system
for viewing imperfect rhymes.

So I''ve got this database of a few hundred sound sequences and each
one has a list of rhyming words, each word has parts of speech and
other info.   I am wondering if I should keep this data local in the
python program and do the sorting in python, or should I dump it into
the datastore and sort it by requesting what I need from the
datastore?  Or some combination?   Would the answer be different if I
use JavaScript on the client side to do some of the sorting, so that
the user can view or hide lists quickly?

I am not schooled in scalability and I am not sure which is better
when you
have a lot of simultaneous users.   Assuming I will....   ;-)

Thanks