Hello,

I met same problems before.

1.datastore error is because it is the first time run your app without
any data input yet.once there is some data in your datastore that msg
will be gone.

2.PIL module error. what I did is google, download and install it.

Actually, they won't affect your app running.

If you are learning Django with delployment on GAE. Please Check out
my blog: http://chefsoup.blogspot.com/

good luck!