Hi,

Perhaps  you can use django.middleware.locale.LocaleMiddleware.
Check your settings.py.

Here are my MIDDLEWARE settings:

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
    'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
    'django.middleware.locale.LocaleMiddleware',
#    'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
#    'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
#    'django.middleware.doc.XViewMiddleware',
)

Regards,

-- Takashi Matsuo