How I got the image I wrote here: image   = self.request.get('image')

Also the length of my data changes. When I read in the image the
byte[] has a lenght of 2089.

In Python the image variable has this length len(unconverted): 1009

meaning that some form of encoding is going on.

Anyway. How would you send and extract an image to app?