My apologies for that Davide,

this is the corrected one
http://code.google.com/p/rive/source/browse/trunk/RivePython/rive/src/server/main.py

Now I don't get any errors, thanks for helping in that. But that's
also it...I don't get any response at all?

>From my flash client I do a filereference upload of a countries flag
image
- don't get security errors
- don't get file IO errors
- don't get any other error, eveything works correct and I DO get a
full progress event

- But i do NOT get an UPLOAD_COMPLETE_DATA event or an inserted row in
my datastorage at App Engine?

P.S.: The same client side filereference upload works fine to a
similar PHP script.