First I wanted to thank you guys for your advice. It's definitely
insightful and i'll be practicing more and more so I can get use to
the new environment. Peter: At this time your abstract advice is good
because I don't have a specific application domain in mind. I'm use to
building apps from the bottom up as you describe. I usually first
model my data by first identifying the objects involved. So now I need
to adopt a new approach. I'll definitely try thinking about the
application first.