Hi All,

A research project I am involved with is currently using GAE to
perform logging of public displays around the suburbs of our local
town.  GAE is awesome, but the 1000 limit is becoming quite an issue.
We have tried with ajax to pull out the data one after another, but
due to the amount of data collected (we are unsure how much there is
exactly, but it is a lot), we end up nearing quota whenever we try.

Has anyone found other ways to get around this limit without breaking
their quota limit?  We are loving the functionality, reliability and
speed that GAE is providing, but this limitation is starting to become
an issue.

Any thoughts at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew