Hi Marzia,

Thanks for the reply. But I made a mistake, Sorry for that, my example
was wrong....
I was looking at something like,,

Author(search.SearchableModel)
  name = db.StringProperty()
  location= db.StringProperty()

AuthorProfile(db.Model)
  description = db.StringProperty()
  favGenre = db.StringProperty()
  recognitions = db.StringProperty()
  author  = db.ReferenceProperty(Author)

I was kind of looking for a list of authors like,,

authors = Author.search('Roddenberry').filter('AuthorProfile.favGenre
=', 'Sci-Fi')

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.