@Waldemar
Thanks man , i think using Boto will be the right approach.

@Dale
I was looking for a SOAP tool kit because I am well versed with it ,
anyways thanks a ton man for that piece of code , i can now implement
RESt apis if not SOAP, and if i find some SOAP toolkit i ll let you
know

Anyways thanks guys for the support

pacific