Hi:
I got a function to update the datastore (without a form) which should
be called only by a authorized user.URL of this function is: /api/
update/

I invoke this function from a desktop script (ref:http://
stackoverflow.com/questions/101742/how-do-you-access-an-authenticated-
google-app-engine-service-from-a-non-web-pyt). Since I need to
authenticate, the URL goes like this:
http://app.appspot.com/_ah/login?continue=http%3A%2F%2Fapp.appspot.com%2Fapi%2Fupdate%2F&auth=xyz

Since update has to be done only on a POST, I check if the method is
POST. However from the above invoke, I always get a GET (guess it is
because of ? in the URL). Any clues to go forward? Or should I frame a
different logic?

Thank you,
Joseph
http://www.jjude.com | http://twitter.com/jjude