On Sep 20, 2:48 am, Wooble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sep 19, 5:32 pm, rmz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 11, 2:38 pm, marc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > Sorry about that.
>
> > > Next time I will RTFM first.
>
> > Which part of tfm was that?
>
> > (Rmz)
>
> I'd assume he meant the part of the GAE docs that explains you have no
> access to the filesystem; unlink modifies the filesystem so it doesn't
> work on GAE.

Hm, ok.  Well, yes that could be it ;)  I was kind of  hoping he had
found some kind of workaround that made it possible to parse an XML
string without having to write anything to the local filesystem.  And
it -is- parseString that barfs, there is no need for it to write
anything to the filesystem even if the implementation obviusly does
so.

(Rmz)