On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 5:33 AM, I.K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm suffering with the same problem since upgrading to 1.1.3.
>
> I have always included the first argument here:
> stub =
> datastore_file_stub.DatastoreFileStub(u'myTemporaryDataStorage', '/dev/
> null', '/dev/null')
>
> Do you have any more information on what you changed to correct your
> problem please?

I added the following in my test setup:

os.environ['APPLICATION_ID'] = APP_ID

... along with the other environment variables that are locally set
(AUTH_DOMAIN and USER_EMAIL). This was done after the call to create
my DataStoreFileStub instance. No other change was necessary.

Hope that helps!

--
Jason Etheridge
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]