Hi Marzia,

Yes Alexander is correct.

I have read the issue and have exact the same problem.
In my index.yaml file there is also the following entry as the first
index, placed by devappserver.py.
=======================
- kind: FooA
 ancestor: yes
=======================
This is because in some cases I want all the FooA objects that have a
certain parent.
But sometimes I just need a selection of them, and what I heard from a
Google IO talk was
"If you can: let the Datastore work for you" that is why I added the
filter() call.
But to work around the bug I have done the work myself and implemented
the filter
with python if-statement. At the moment the parent does not have a lot
of FooA childs but that might not be the case in the future ( and then
I get hit by the CPU quota ;-)

djidjadji