I created this generic guestbook service where any Google Apps user
can add it to their web site by simply adding the GAE service
"subdomainservices" and naming their web address
"guestbook.yourdomain.com"

you can check it out at http://www.SubdomainServices.com

But my question is, how do I make the Sign In to be like Google's
other services?  If you're signed in to Gmail, you don't need to
resign in to use Calendar, Docs, etc.  Can I make it so that people
don't have to sign in if they're already signed in to Google's other
services?  Any suggestions on how that's done?  Thanks.