Hi all,

I somehow managed to put a value < -90 in the datastore for a
GeoPtProperty.

Now every time a query includes that row... I get a BadValueException
that says:
Latitude must be between -90 and 90; received -2955487255461888.000000

Ok fine, I just want to del that record... but I dont have the key id,
and I can seem to get() or fetch() it since that error always occurs.
So I have no object to call delete() on...

Can anyone help me delete this record?  Its on a live site and
clearing the datastore is not an option :-(

thanks for any help!  I have tried everything I can think of!