hi djidjadji

my data was in a pickle, but it was my own fault!  duh.  When I looked
at the template for the input field I had ' " {{entry}} " '

so it was just doing what I told it to do.

Anyhow, now it works and I can capture the data and pictures from any
public picasa album.  I can store the pictures as links and not have
to put the src content in my app engine site.

Anyone interested in how to do that?