This is the latest update on this topic I believe, so the answer to your
question
is its still not there.

http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/msg/c3bb71cd63d8d32f

If other people have further information please let us know...

Thanks,
Michael I Angerman
Albuquerque, New Mexico
http://www.zrato.com