http://gaeutilities.appspot.com/flash

The setting a flash message then display on the next page view used to
work correctly on this demo page. However, while looking into another
problem (which will be my next post) I noticed that I have to shift-
refresh to see the flash messages now. It looks like somethings
changed. I realize I can set cache headers on my own, and will do that
with the next update I'll make sometime this week. But, I was curious
what might have changed to cause this?