Hi,

It seems like there is an issue reading the results from the datastore,
probably from some corrupt data.

Can you provide more details on the code that raises this error, the data
model you are using, and what data is stored in your datastore?

It's likely that the only way to fix this is to remove the data that is
causing the error.

-Marzia