Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way we can implement 'search' for
datastore entities (which can have multiple categories assigned to
them) based on AND/OR restrictions on categories...
Say i store blogs in my datastore and i let users assign categories to
the blogs (many to many relation), like maths, history, algebra etc..
What i am looking for is a way to search for all blogs which are
assigned categories 'algebra AND history'. (or say 'algebra OR
history')

I am assuming there is no direct way to acheive this using GQL, as GQL
can only return entries that are consecutively placed under some
index. In this case we cant build any such index.

Thanks.