I am getting the following error when trying to view any model data in
the SDK console dataviewer.  I can access the entities via the
interactive console without issue but the SDK console throws this
error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/
GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/
google/appengine/ext/webapp/__init__.py", line 496, in __call__
    handler.get(*groups)
  File "/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/
GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/
google/appengine/ext/admin/__init__.py", line 672, in get
    field = data_type.input_field(name, value, sample_values)
  File "/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/
GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/
google/appengine/ext/admin/__init__.py", line 774, in input_field
    if len(sample_value) > 255 or sample_value.find('\n') >= 0:
TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()