Hi,

I've spinned off this topic from the other thread (
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/4803d360fa62b5ea
).<http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/4803d360fa62b5ea/0dda683158d1d916?lnk=gst&q=production+use#0dda683158d1d916>

>From the thread, I use a put for 1000 loop test. The objective is to know
how many puts can I have per second so  I can have a prediction on how many
maximum user can access the site at the moment (preview edition).

The code is shown below. And the result is around 12 - 27 puts per second.
It is random, and I get cpu quota exceeded very easily.

_DEBUG = True

class Feris(db.Model):
  pengarang = db.StringProperty()
  content = db.StringProperty(multiline=True)
  date = db.DateTimeProperty(auto_now_add=True)

def test():
  for i in range(1, 1000):
ferisrecord = Feris(pengarang = "Feris Thia" + str(i), content="Great app" +
str(i))
ferisrecord.put()

if __name__ == "__main__":
#test()

Now, my question is... what is the best practice to optimize the use of put
? Especially in case I need to insert/update several Model.

Thanks,

Feris