Hmmm... that would probably run into CPU usage timeouts.

>From the pyDES page:

"The code below is not written for speed or performance, so not for
those needing a fast des implementation, but rather a handy portable
solution ideal for small usage. It takes my AMD2000+ machine 1 second
per 2.5 kilobyte to encrypt or decrypt using the DES method. Thats
very SLOW!! "