Hi, thanks for replying.

I have checked,  'www' is not assigned to Sites, Pages, or anywhere
else.

this is a fresh domain, purchased thru google/enom.

sites assigned to 'sites' and pages assignd to 'pages' subdomains
already by default.

'www' assigned nowhere, yet it shows error 'Duplicate value' when
trying to assign Pages or Sites.

and shows error 'Already used, please remove previous mapping first'
when trying to assign to Appengine app.

thanks