Hi Marzia,

I unset PYTHONPATH to only get the default path of the python
interpreter (to which dev_appserver.py) adds its own.
I logged sys.path and all the default directories are there. And
running python2.5 from the same shell I run dev_appserver.py I can
import all these modules without problems.

I pushed back to 1.1.4 and started working again, in the same shell
with the same (empty) pythonpath so it really seems to be in the 1.1.5
code change.

(BTW Is there a way to get email on replies to my own posts?)

Gijsbert