On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 6:00 PM, Alexander Kojevnikov
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Star this issue:
> http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=6
>
> Google mentioned on one of the conferences that they are working on
> this, but no timeline was given.

What's important in what I propose is that you do not need to worry
about resource issues and the handler is written exactly as with any
other handler.

Google decides when your handler runs and whether to interrupt it a
few times to avoid you going over quota.

Amir

--
http://chatbotgame.com
http://numbrosia.com