Similar to the problem of wanting resource intensive requests...

I would find it convenient to be able to mark some of my URLs with a
general timeout for that url.  Due to using urlfetch in certain ways I
may be able to determine that my timeout should be closer to 20
seconds.  But I'm not using more than a normal amount of cpu during
this process due to the urlfetch calls.

I think this makes sense in those cases where the user of my
application expects that it may take a little longer for the response
than typical web pages.

Is this already an issue or does anyone have comments on it?