Ok, so from previous threads it is always the poster who is thought to
be at fault for the problems with GAE. It is always stated that the
poster must be doing something wrong, writing bad code, or not writing
a scalable application....

So going on the assumption that the Google employee that codes the
dashboard and the data viewer is not doing something wrong:

Why does the data viewer consistently crash whenever you try to
paginate through more than 7 pages (140 entities) giving:

Server Error

A server error has occured.

Return to Applications screen ยป

This would seem to suggest that it is the architecture that is
lacking, and not the programmers using it.

(I have reproduced this on 3 different apps, I am assuming that the
problem is universal)