I'm trying to download a document from my Google documents via
urlfetch. I use the sample code for AuthSub authentication and from
the Google Docs API documentation for Python. I get a link to the
content from the API call which I can cpoy&paste into the address bar
of my browser and voila - I see the document content. If I try to get
the content with urlfetch.fetch (using the AuthSub token) I get a
response code of HTTP 200 but no content. Any ideas?

Here's the code I'm using:

        client = gdata.docs.service.DocsService()
        gdata.alt.appengine.run_on_appengine(client)
        q = gdata.docs.service.DocumentQuery()
        q['title'] = 'My Document'
        q['title-exact'] = 'true'
        feed = client.Query(q.ToUri())
        if(len(feed.entry) == 0):
            self.response.out.write("Document not found")
            return

        doc = feed.entry[0]
        self.response.out.write(doc.content.src + "<p/>") #returns a
url that I can access and see the document content

        header = {"Authorization":"AuthSub token=" +
token.session_token }
        result = urlfetch.fetch(url=doc.content.src, headers=header,
method=urlfetch.GET, follow_redirects=False)
        if result.status_code == 200:
            self.response.out.write(result.headers)
            self.response.out.write(result.content.encode("utf8")) #
returns nothing
        else:
            self.response.out.write("Http error: " + result.content)

Thanks
Eduard