On Oct 13, 7:42 am, gg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyone else seeing:
>
> Server Error
>
> A server error has occured.
>
> Return to Applications screen »
>
> When trying to paginate through your data in Data Viewer????

Haven't seen it while paging through, but I've definitely had that
error when editing an entity -- both on the production server and the
local development server.  I've observed a weak correlation between
seeing the error message and having data in the Datastore that
violates model constraints (e.g., I altered the model and made a field
required that previously wasn't, but I have old data in the datastore
that have that field set to null).  In development, I've only been
able to solve it by blowing away my datastore, and in production it
seems to have resolved itself.

best,
- Fred.