Hi Matt,

This is happening because you are using an account that is both a Google
Apps account and a Google Accounts account.  The system doesn't support this
combination well.

The easiest thing to do is to use a Google Accounts account if you plan on
using Google Accounts authentication (such as an @gmail account).  If you
are planning to use Google Apps authentication, choose an Apps account that
isn't also a Google Account.

Please follow up with me directly if you need help configuring this.

-Marzia