Let's say I have blog and I want to fetch the top 10 posts created in
the last 48 hours with the most comments and display them in order of
comment count. I would expect to be able to do something like:

Post.all().filter("created >=", datetime.today() -
timedelta(hours=48)) \
              .order("-comment_count") \
              .fetch(10)

But this won't work because "First ordering property must be the same
as inequality filter property". Any idea how to implement something
like this? The only thought I had was to remove the order clause,
fetch EVERYTHING, then sort them in-memory and return a 10 item
slice...