class MyBooks(db.Model):
  bookid=db.IntegerProperty(name='key')
  author = db.StringProperty(multiline=True)
  book_name = db.StringProperty(multiline=True)
  price = db.IntegerProperty()
  date = db.DateTimeProperty(auto_now_add=True)

class Editbook(webapp.RequestHandler):
  def post(self):
    book = MyBooks()
    bid = int(self.request.get('_id'))

    user = db.GqlQuery("SELECT * FROM MyBooks WHERE author = :1",
'orlly')
    print user

    self.redirect('/')

In above code if I gave query like "SELECT * FROM MyBooks" then it is
working fine for me. But if I am trying to add WHERE clause like -
"SELECT * FROM MyBooks WHERE author = :1", 'orlly'
it will return "NONE"

Please Help me out!!!